The Cajun Chef: Pasta Salad
Google

Sponsors

Louisiana ...
We Know Good Food

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pasta Salad

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was really skinny and really in great shape. When I woke up, I thought about it for a while and realized that God must be telling me something. Then I had a flashback of New Year's Eve and that resolution that I made. So, I am back on my "healthy diet" and made several salads over the Mardi Gras holiday. Wanted to share some recipes with you.

Pasta Salad

2 cups Spiral Macaroni, cooked and drained
1 Celery Stick, chopped
1 Cucumber, cut in chunks
2 cups Broccoli Chunks
1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese chunks
2 Eggs, boiled and cut up
2 cups cooked Chicken Breast, cut in chunks
1/4 cup Green Onions, chopped

Dressing
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1 tsp Lemon Juice

Mix all ingredients together and Enjoy with great tasting crackers.

You can refrigerate a few hours or serve immediately.

No comments:

Google
Puritan's Pride Offer Banner

Quick Linker